crossover problem with onkyo 646 and HSU VTF-3 MK5.

corey klipsch

First, I don't think Onkyo's proprietary EQ software(AccuEQ) has been around long enough to stand the test of time.  Second, even with Audyssey, many have had to change their crossovers to a more "accurate" setting.  My suggestion is to set all speakers to 80Hz and tweak from there.

Bill

So what would be the best way to go about this.?unplug sub and just run calabration with the klipsch speakers then plug sub up .only thing is I won't have any room corrections for sub.

Also doesn't lowering the crossover points after a high 150 setting taking it down to 80 cancel the room correction for towers?idk

11 minutes ago, corey klipsch said:

So what would be the best way to go about this.?unplug sub and just run calabration with the klipsch speakers then plug sub up .only thing is I won't have any room corrections for sub.

Also doesn't lowering the crossover points after a high 150 setting taking it down to 80 cancel the room correction for towers?idk

Can you set your crossover points first and then run AccuEQ?

Bill