2 Klipsch R-115SW MINT

AaronB123

This is just a feeler to see how much interest I would get. I Can't actually sell these yet. I bought new sub's they are being built right now and will not be ready for about a month but when I get the new ones I will be selling these. They are 100% mint condition, only owned them for around a year. I am original owner, bought them both from Onecall.com I still have the Grills for both of them. I do not have the boxes though, too much clutter to keep them. 

These are great subs as I'm sure most of you know. The only reason I am replacing them is I wanted to go with horn loaded subs. 

Located in Connecticut and I can deliver within a reasonable distance. 

They go for 899 brand new so I am thinking I'll do 500 each or 1,000 for both. 

This is just a feeler to see how much interest I would get. I Can't actually sell these yet. I bought new sub's they are being built right now and will not be ready for about a month but when I get the new ones I will be selling these. They are 100% mint condition, only owned them for around a year. I am original owner, bought them both from Onecall.com I still have the Grills for both of them. I do not have the boxes though, too much clutter to keep them. 

These are great subs as I'm sure most of you know. The only reason I am replacing them is I wanted to go with horn loaded subs. 

Located in Connecticut and I can deliver within a reasonable distance. 

They go for 899 brand new so I am thinking I'll do 500 each or 1,000 for both. 

I've been wanting one of these for quite a while but haven't had the money. I had to settle for a smaller and older sw110 to go with my RP 280 which I've pieced together. You wouldn't be interested in a trade would you? I have RP 250s and a Yamaha RX V677 AVR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, BlessedPrince said:

I've been wanting one of these for quite a while but haven't had the money. I had to settle for a smaller and older sw110 to go with my RP 280 which I've pieced together. You wouldn't be interested in a trade would you? I have RP 250s and a Yamaha RX V677 AVR.

I appreciate the offer but I'm just looking for cash. 

1 minute ago, BlessedPrince said:

If I was to get one. How would we go bout it? I live in Delaware a few hours from you.

I was wondering that myself. I will say this thing would cost at least 100 to ship. I know that from experience, I once sold a Velodyne about the same size on eBay. The cheapest I could get was with Fedex freight which was just over 100. The best thing I would do is keep an eye out on eBay especially sellers like Onecall. They are always having deals on these subs. I've seen them brand new shipped for as low as 549 before. That low doesn't come around that often but they can mostly always be found in the 650 dollar range shipped which is an amazing price for this woofer.