Truck load of Klipsch

richieb

Congrats....

Bigger is always better.

There will never be >Going back<

Soon you will be spoiled, sooner than later your neighbors will show their true colors.

If i had to do everything i did over again, the first thing id do is invite your closet neighbors and play their Fav tune.

They will be easier to deal with in the future.

^^^^^

"There will never be going back" - as long as space permits I believe you are correct, Sir. Didn't want to jump the gun until I knew what I was getting into but I'm fairly certain a near mint perfect pair of KHorns and Famous Frankensteins will soon be headed to market. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

"There will never be going back" - as long as space permits I believe you are correct, Sir. Didn't want to jump the gun until I knew what I was getting into but I'm fairly certain a near mint perfect pair of KHorns and Famous Frankensteins will soon be headed to market. 

Thre is NO bad Klipsch speaker.

Every one you and i have owned, brought you and i to where we are today.

This is where outsiders (NoN Speaker People) think "We" have a problem.

Heresy's then corns/Ks/scalas, no matter what you have had, you knew there was more......there is the sickness.

Play with some Amps, your done with speakers for this month, once you get the Amps dialed in, by then you already know there is yet another level.

Again i say this now before it's too late, closest neighbors, their song of choice, and you are kind of making a buddy.

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, minermark said:

Heresy's then corns/Ks/scalas, no matter what you have had, you knew there was more......there is the sickness.

Could be a sickness, but to be fair you KNOW there is more, it's not like a guess considering what differences heard between other models. 

Now after a certain point the increase in improvement quickly drops off per dollar spent, at a dramatic rate. :huh:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dtel said:

Could be a sickness, but to be fair you KNOW there is more, it's not like a guess considering what differences heard between other models. 

Now after a certain point the increase in improvement quickly drops off per dollar spent, at a dramatic rate. :huh:

25/35 years ago if you saw a pair of McM's, you like me would be thinkin WTF? WoW those sure would be great band/playhouse/concert speakers!

25/35 years we have them sitting in our living room, go figure......

• Moderators

Never would have thought it would have happened. No complaints, best sound I have ever had, by far.

I had Heresy size speakers when we met 39 year ago, our speakers got much bigger over the years, and she picked the the last and biggest pair almost 8 years ago.