KG 4.5 Lexington, KY $125

tromprof

15 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

@calhockey10 put me on these shortly after they listed. I tried but they were promised to someone who called before me. Oh well. 

How good are they? 

When I saw these I thought they might go well with the 5.5s you beat me to in Cincinnati. :o :rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 2/3/2017 at 10:56 AM, tromprof said:

When I saw these I thought they might go well with the 5.5s you beat me to in Cincinnati. :o :rolleyes:

On 9/21/2016 at 7:37 AM, Weber said:

I seen the ad and called him ~ 6. He said that someone was picking them up at 7. He went on to say that if I would pay more, he would sell them to me (to me says that he wouldn't honor an agreemeny). I told him that I wouldn't get into that, but if the deal fell through, I wanted them. 

On 9/21/2016 at 8:38 AM, tromprof said:

Told him I would text at 7 if I could get down there. Nice of him to hold them for me (unless of course someone was willing to pay more :o). Congrats on the score. I currently have 24 speakers hooked up in the house as is (not counting computer speakers), not sure what I would have done with these except get in trouble with She (who must be obeyed)....................

Could just be me, but your wording and rolling eyes along with your wording in the other thread has an implication that I did you wrong. I have, more than once, argued that dibs, even in the Alert section, should be honored by fellow members. If you would have said anything on here about you having a deal on the 5.5, then I would have hoped that you could have scored and not responded to the seller. As it was, we were both dealing with a seller on CL and I didn't know that you were the one trying to work a deal with the seller..sorry. If there is something in this area that you want, want me to check for you, buy and store or ship to you, all you have to do is ask. I'll honor it as your deal, even if it's something that I want. I don't get into bidding wars or shoot someone else out of the saddle. I have helped and been helped by fellow members...when they knew I wanted something.

Here is the text between myself and seller. As I pointed out above, he had a deal with someone (now we know it was you) to be picked up at 7. I contacted him a second time at 8:44...here

Screenshot_2017-02-05-22-10-03.png

Screenshot_2017-02-05-22-11-02.png

Screenshot_2017-02-05-22-11-23.png

Screenshot_2017-02-05-22-11-43.png

Screenshot_2017-02-05-22-12-11.png

Screenshot_2017-02-05-22-12-42.png

Intent is always hard to decipher from text.

You did not do me any dis-service, first come first serve. The eye roll is for me, I would have liked to have nabbed them but have absolutely no need for them and would have received grief from SWMBO if I brought them home.

All is good.