Bookshelf Speakers for Sale

Rivernuggets

I need to sell some gear.  Basement is getting hard to walk through.  :ph34r:

SOLD - RB-5 IIs in Cherry, 7/10 Condition
Bottoms have scratches, 3 small scratches total on tops, one side has many small tap scratches, and one woofer has a small ding.  I used a lag screw to reattach the emblem on one grille.  Otherwise, grilles are perfect.  Sounds rough written out like this, but they do look great when set up.  Consecutive serial numbers.

SOLD - KG 2.2s in Oiled Oak, 8/10 Condition
Components perfect, Cabinets have a couple dings in edges.  One speaker veneer is lighter than the other.  Grilles are perfect.  Consecutive serial numbers.

SOLD - KG 2.5s in Medium Oak, 10/10 Condition
Components, Cabinets, and Grilles are perfect.  Hard to find in this good of shape.  Consecutive serial numbers.

SOLD - KG 2s in Oak Oil w/ Grey Grille, 7/10 Condition
One passive dust cover pushed in.  Everything else in excellent condition.  Veneer will look awesome after a coat of oil.  Consecutive serial numbers.

Never abused, all these have been listened to and stored in our basement with an industrial dehumidifier.  I have shipping boxes for the RB-5 II, KG 2.2, and KG 2.5.  To U.S. lower 48 only.

On 3/3/2017 at 7:16 AM, Charlie Hustle said:

I think your price is fine.  Anyone looking to build a surround system rig,  this is right up there alley.  I'd stay firm on your prices and wait it out, someone will come along and scoop something up. 

Charlie

Yeah, all you'd need is one more KG 2.2 or 2.5 to have a matched HT.