Klipsch Cinema for a big room

Fast996

3 minutes ago, Coytee said:

yes I know.  You have to find them used...AND, have to find them with the original BE diaphragm.

The stock driver however is good....  just not as good.

The TAD's are not necessary...  just that little extra 'oomph' on clarity

We shall see on those MWM's maybe I could have them crated shipped later....just depends on cost vs new

3 minutes ago, Coytee said:

40 minutes ago, Fast996 said:

Those Bass bins and 402 that will be a 3 way....I think would be better for me.

Those bass bins can be cut down to make a single 15" bin per channel, only losing about 3 db of output. I started with the double bins at home, but found they raised the rest of the "horn stack" too high. But only if you need the space. Either way, you will need a subwoofer to get to 20 Hz. and there are many DIY options for that.

I also prefer the sound of a 3-way. I have a extra pair of the Klipsch K-1133 drivers in mint condition, designed for 3-way (you can cross them at 300 to 4,000 or 5,000 Hz!), I can let go at a good price. You can then get some K-501 horns without drivers, and use the K-69 drivers that come with the K402 horns, in the tweeter section, just like Mark1101's setup (minus the midbass unit, which he now has for sale, as it's not needed in the home). PM me if interested.