Carver TFM-15CB

BluBitRates

Person i purchased this from said he bought it from an audio shop 6 years ago.  It sounds great but due to a unworking VU meter, i think i am just going to buy an emotiva amp.  The good:  in good physical shape showing some small wear. It sonically sounds to be functioning perfectly.  No hissing from the speakers when nothing is playing and no sounds coming from the unit itself.  Both meter lights appear to be functioning fine.  The bad:  one VU meter does not move hardly at all.  The other one appears to be fine but i can not guarantee it.  Two screws are missing on the back cover. There is a three inch scratch on the top of the unit (could be sharpied or spray painted to look near perfect). The inside appears to be unmolested but the screws that hold the VU meters in place show a small amount of wear like they have been unscrewed before.  Could have been the audio shop the guy bought it from.  I am not inclined to mess with these intricate meters.   Visually they look fine, not sure what could be wrong with the one.  Looking for $100+shipping costs.  I am located at 46628

IMG_0220.JPG