Easter Joy

omar4

Easter Sunday is a great day on it's own, but, add to it introducing family to the world of Klipsch. I had purchased the R-20b sound bar for a friend who flaked out and I decided to give it to my brother as a gift for being a great brother, so, I took it to his house for Easter dinner. Well, he had some off-brand sounder already so declined my generous offer. We brought it in the house and his son-in-law-I guess my nephew in-law? hooked it up to his phone and they were all blown away. Played some Beatles, Tom Petty, etc. and the nephew in law ended up buying it from me for what I paid-even though I was going to give it to my brother. He doesn't even know where he is going to put it but once he heard it he had to have it. I told him he needs to come to my house and hear some real Klipsch speakers-Cornwall II's. 

HAPPY BELATED EASTER TO ALL!!!

• Like 2

• Moderators

Yes great story, that's what has to happen, once they hear it there usually sold, except your brother but he sounds weird.

Just kidding

I have a son-in-law named omar, made me look twice when I seen the name.  

Yea he is weird-HA. Well, yesterday I took my GIG to the bowling alley for my league, and now I need to find bluetooth speakers for 2 of my friends. One of which already has one but now needs  Klipsch. These poor sheltered people!:rolleyes:

42 minutes ago, omar4 said:

Yea he is weird-HA. Well, yesterday I took my GIG to the bowling alley for my league, and now I need to find bluetooth speakers for 2 of my friends. One of which already has one but now needs  Klipsch. These poor sheltered people!:rolleyes:

Spread the light Omar, spread the light.