Klipsch RF-7, RC-7 opinion

ljsimp

Ok guys after running audessy here are my settings for 15x25 room and seating 10FT back.

Front L -9.0 dB

Front R -11.0 dB

Center -6.5dB

Subwoofer -1.0dB

Max volume is 5dB I turned the sub up to 7.5dB and it sits 10ft from me.

Dynamic eq, and volume is active.

Audio is loud outside Netflix still working on this and I'll be honest it feels like the system sounded better on my older receiver just with room correction it felt more full am any tips would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 16 by 25 theater with double doors expanding to 16 X 45.   I am using a top of the line Marantz 9.1 avr with substantial speakers.   I have run Audessy  several times and I find I like the sound better with Audessy OFF.    I manually adjusted each of my 9.1 speakers separately.    I am using a top of the line Marantz 9.1 avr.     Some how the Audessy system ends up sounding muddy with less direct localization of the individual instruments.      So.....   Consider a manual setup to compare.  

38 minutes ago, derrickdj1 said:

I see so many people perfer Audysee off, that it has to call in question how good of a correction system it is.

I am not one of those.:P  I like the way NAD implements Audyssey with it's options of EQ curves, flat, Audyssey, and NAD house curve.  The NAD curve just seems to give the sound more body and resolution.

Bill

• Like 1