13 hours ago, wvu80 said:

We need somebody from Klipsch, Inc to look into this.  I don't have any experience with this type of damage to the rubber surround.

@Chad can you refer this to someone in the warranty department?

It will be perfect if somebody from warranty department tell me about reasons

14 hours ago, John Albright said:

It looks like excessive cone movement to me, from too much power.  Do you have teenage boys in the house?  :D 

Surely Klipsch will repair this under warranty, at least once.  Contact the place where you bought them first. 

Hey Trey!  @Trey Cannon

i don't think so.. the reason cannot be the loud sound... because after i disassemble in parts ,Did not see a load problem

11 hours ago, jason str said:

My money is on heat related stress cracks, heat rises and the bottom surround looks like its the best of the three.

third surround absolutely undamaged :)

9 hours ago, Schu said:

Wouldn't excessive cone movement damage result in cracks/separations  that go around as opposed to radially?

i think not because we have another klipsch floorstanding speaker another garden house .. every think is ok NOTE that configuration same on AVRs ..

8 hours ago, Coytee said:

I don't know if it matters but as I understand it, the three woofers are EQ'd differently.  I think one operates as a true woofer and the other two cross a bit higher (or vice versa??)

I seem to remember being told by one of the engineers that the drivers are matched to be within "X" percent of each other.

Regardless, it will be interesting to see how this unfolds

good advice . i will try to check in other system.. maybe that is reason..
but in other ay .. why klipsch provide multi amping mode ( bi amping) two amping 
 thee amping )? in that way i think every speaker in equal rights

8 hours ago, derrickdj1 said:

Should of brought Icon or Synergy line?:(:ph34r:  I would think excessive movement would have fried a woofer by now.  It is interesting that someone mention a cleaning solvent.  

as u see from photos  i disassemble woofer and the is not symptom of fried, and they are functional fully and clearly..

5 hours ago, Schu said:

That's to bad... the 39 was always high on my list

second problem that we don't enough from listening ))
in generally we listen 3-2 times in a month..
it is a pity big money not works (( 

Big money in audio is no grantee of longevity.  Sometimes things have a defect.  I would suspect Klipsch will make things right and also want those driver back to see what went wrong.  Don't give up on the Palladiums: get some new driver and rock on!

11 hours ago, vugar said:

third surround absolutely undamaged :)

If it was ozone all surrounds would most likely look the same.

I see no evidence of sun fading anywhere.

Odds are if it were chemical reaction they would also all be bad.

You have three motors in a small cabinet producing heat witch can harden surrounds witch is how i came to my conclusion.

My only other passing thought was defective surrounds but odds are slim they would just be the top two woofers.

If you need something a bit more bulletproof consider the Heritage series or some pro sound models.