WTB network Single AA

mark1101

Well,  I have one and just need another.  The one I have is original and in rough shape and I thought maybe I could find another and recap the pair.  The speakers aren't worth buying a nice pair of AAs.  Thanks anyway.

The speakers are actually electrically very good as I replaced diaphragms in K55s, and 1 tweeter and have been using a set of ESN 400s temporarily to get these up and running.  Measurements look really good.  I had a single lascala and found another single..........luckily they are both from 1977 just not a matched pair.

The desire is to find an original Klipsch AA network and just recap.

I will then have a nice pair of electrically matched lascalas close to original.

I also tossed a pair of Fastrac tractrix horns in them.  Combined with the ESNs these areactually pretty hot lascalas at the moment.  I just need the ESNs for another purpose........so the AAs are the last item I need to close out.

Mark, I too am looking for a close to 76-77 AA Network.  I have a eighty something Industrial that came with an AL and want to match it up with my left and right.  I don't know what to expect pricewise but maybe if some prices get put up for a pair we could grab um up.  I'll be traveling to Augusta soon so If you end up with an extra Network I'll stop by.

Kindest Regards,  

Larry

• mark1101 changed the title to WTB network Single AA