FS: First Watt J2 Power Amplifier - SOLD

tlarwa

SOLD

Pass Labs First Watt J2 Power JFET Amplifier in terrific condition. From the FW site, "New Silicon Carbide JFET transistors, higher power 25 watts, lower distortion, single ended class A circuit". The J2 has a sound that is warm and relaxed, combining precision and detail without sterility. Rated class A in October Issue of Stereophile. I am the second owner (since September 2016), and it was originally purchased from Reno HI-FI the beginning of 2016. It has not moved from my smoke and pet free dedicated listening room since I've owned it, and has only driven 98dB+ 8ohm speakers, so no hard use. Amplifier will be shipped in the factory package with heavy duty power cord and user manual and time left on the three-year transferable factory warranty. Buyer pays shipping, I will cover the PP fees. It will ship from 53147 (WI).  I'm in Lake Geneva, WI and a local sale would be great!

For the record, I love this amp but some medical bills necessitate that I pull some $$ out of my system right now. Photo is attached but it won't let me load more due to storage limits ... I can supply a lot more, just ask.  Reasonable offers will be considered, but I'm not desperate to sell and won't be giving this one away!  

I am also including a felt-backed Naugahyde dust cover that I had made specifically for this J2.

Tom