What is the model of these speakers?

9 minutes ago, richieb said:

I thought I'd be the smart asss and offer up the Jube "upgrade" - thanks for beating me to it x5. Now I won't have to feel so bad -

He took it with a smile and I managed to shake a budget out of him, which is where to start.

6 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

OK, @richieb I lied.  

I inferred the smile from the Lol.

Or you could believe the "clique" has super-secret video feeds not available to the unwashed.

--- Or- I could keep my distance from that thread as I've already done. That's the smart move for me. BUT, I have "heard" that the "clique" does have access to a live video feed of the Forum. And with that mind I think I'll put some pants on !!

• Like 1

Just now, richieb said:

--- Or- I could keep my distance from that thread as I've already done. That's the smart move for me. BUT, I have "heard" that the "clique" does have access to a live video feed of the Forum. And with that mind I think I'll put some pants on !!

Please god....tell me whats going on....*curls up in a ball and cries...silently of course*

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

OK, @richieb I lied.  

I inferred the smile from the Lol.

Or you could believe the "clique" has super-secret video feeds not available to the unwashed.

To revert to "that" thread most recently - THAT is why I have only observed from afar --- the safest position.