KP-201 badges

DizRotus

I'm refurbishing KP-201s for my son.  One of the existing grills is missing a badge and the other badge is beat up.  Does anyone have a pair they could spare to put a smile on the face of a veteran of Afghanistan?  Is anyone able to direct me to a phone number at Klipsch that might help?  Photos of the beat up badge are attached.  I've posted a similar inquiry in the Technical/Modifications forum.  Any assistance is much appreciated.

IMG_0322 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0323 (Medium).JPG

I have a brand new pair of the plastic version available.   I have been saving them forever thinking someday I'd have a use for them. They would be a gift for your veteran son.  PM me your address and I'll send them out.  If you don't use them, send them back.  d.

IMG_1634.jpg

Thank you again.  As this is the first time I've ventured into the Pro forum, I already replied to your kind offer in the Technical/Modifications forum.

Now that I'm here and look around, this Pro forum is kind of nice.  Perhaps I'll be back to look for a schematic of the network used in KP-101s.