Sold my Chorus to a friend tonight for $70

wuzzzer

...and actually made $20!

Long story short a few years back I bought a pair of Chorus on Craigslist for $50.  I did tidy them up a bit with new grill cloth, a new copper emblem and added some internal bracing.  I was at a crossroads, either go all in and have new crossovers built, replace the woofers (one had a tear in it that I repaired) and completely re-do the cabinets since they were about a 3 out of 10 in condition.  I decided to part with them and posted them to my friends on Facebook.  The friend who bought them has a pair of KG 4s and these will be his garage speakers.

Played some Hotel California to demo them for him and he said he'd take them about 20 seconds into the song.  He was pretty pumped to get them home and hooked up.

• Like 2

Good for you Wuzzer, always nice to pass on a good deal to a friend!  I gave some really nice Cornwalls to a friend, sadly he moved and they were destroyed in the process, wish I hadnt now, they looked like no other pair I have seen. Still using the Pany you sold me for K402 management, awesome little amp. Thanks again!

6 hours ago, juniper said:

Good for you Wuzzer, always nice to pass on a good deal to a friend!  I gave some really nice Cornwalls to a friend, sadly he moved and they were destroyed in the process, wish I hadnt now, they looked like no other pair I have seen. Still using the Pany you sold me for K402 management, awesome little amp. Thanks again!

Were they the ones I listened to when I came over?  If so they were beautiful!