New BB and system ID's

edwardre

So...with the advent of the 'new and improved' BB format, it would appear that the 'comments' section of the profiles were not migrated over from the old format? Where then should we list our equipment? A year or so ago there were 'discussions' as to the value of adding your equipment to your signature as when people searched for specific information, anybody with that equipment listed in their sigs would be ID'd, thus 'polluting' the search.

One solution is what a lot of folks do....have a 'My System' link as a sig. However, not all have someplace to do this.

Suggestions?

----------------

On 9/30/2002 1:21:38 PM edwardre wrote:

One solution is what a lot of folks do....have a 'My System' link as a sig. However, not all have someplace to do this.

Suggestions?

----------------

Ed - I've got my system listed over at Audio Asylum. Anyone can register there for free and set up a system page. That might be helpful!

DD

Thanks! Yes, the site has made a HUGE change from the previous design, all for the better I hope hehe. Anyone who wants to see what the rigs section is about, click one of these names and see what I did for them, and what i can do for you! Have a great trip over 3.gif

AudioFreak

Charlie Tuna

Edster00

Justin S

Matt B

Mike Lindsey

Nick

Punisher1977

QuikSR20

SavageDDR

ShapeShifter

Steven K