Justin....help

Audio Flynn

Webspace? Oh my! Yes!!! If you want an audio page to show off your system, email me! I will add it to the fast growing Rigs section to my site! http://www.soundwise.org/beta/rigs/

Why are the addresses not working? because we are in non HTML mode till they fix some bugs.

Double line issues? Sure. delete the extra space, if you still have the space, let me know, I will write you HTML for it, then we won't have to worry about it :)

Even still, the signatures are a pain in the rear, I would MUCH rather everyone on the board have an audio page, built by me on my site, free hosting of pics and specs, all you can send me :) than a super long signature. Spread the word to all the signature hogs!!! :)

my email is my first name, justin at soundwise.org, if i put my email as soandso@suchandsuch.org, i get tons of junk mail, stupid bots...

AF - I think Justin's offer is great. In case you don't have/want pictures of your stuff, you can also set up a profile for free at Audio Asylum, which is where mine is.

Nothing against Justin's offer, though. Just an option. (Besides, Justin will soon be off to college, getting mixed up in crazy/wild college antics, and will forget about us old farts on the board here :)

DD

Forget about you guys?! Oh contrare! I plan to waste away my college career here hehe. I am going to take some engineering courses strickly to help me understand speakers and amps more so maybe i can build my own some day. you will never get rid of me! not will klipsch starts marketing dome tweeters and 4 inch subs 3.gif

justin, you take me back. i thought i'd be an electrical/sound engineer but then i started taking those college calc, physics, etc courses - no way i could go through that again.

iow, hope you're good in the math & sciences. even if they're just electives its hard to stick w/ 'em when they rarely seem to apply to the real world. you'll probably learn a lot more on audio in here. 9.gif

Thanks for the replies.

I am going business traveling for a bit. Wed -Fri Dallas.

Next week Toluca, Puebla and Mexico City.

I may ask for a bit of help 10-11 to 11-13.

Fortran, Assembler, Cobol and Basic(back when we used to program on punch cards) I used to know 20 years ago. HTML...I am too busy doing subtraction and spelling words with my littlest of 4 the 7 year old to learn that stuff by myself. 16.gif