I LOVE THEM

lynnm

Animations...I love them...They add a bit of life to the new and improved "I WANNA BE SEDATED" forum format....Lets see...I want to make a strong positive impact...should I choose 1.gif or should I choose icon87.gif

Hey, now I'm a tad annoyed... 7.gificon94.gif and Of course I would never leave home without my doodlesicon98.gificon97.gif

I have image animation disabled in my broswer (Mozilla), so the animiated avatars obviously don't animate on my system (which also means the "flompy doodle guys" don't "flomp" on my computer. The main reason I disabled image animation was to squelch those annoying ads that flash and jump that are so distracting. Mozilla does not appear to have the ability to selectively allow animation on some sites while disabling it on others. Maybe I ought to download the source to Mozilla and see what it would take to add that feater :).

The aggrevation and frustration expressed by those who want personification without animation is an abonimation probably caused by constipation due to lack of vegetation.

Can I get an AMEN from the BB congregation?

Just kidding, seriously though the animations are a neat way to express and add flare to the BB. I guess I don't see what the big deal is. They don't seem to affect loading times on my home 56k connection.

9.gif

EJ