WTB: Klipsch K510 Horn

hearhead

Want to buy a pair of Klipsch K510 Horn (Only) 

Please PM me your best price + shipping to USA.

I'll be using a logistics company that has a number of branches, so PM me your location too and we can work something out.

I can pay through Paypal

Thanks!

Unless I don't understand the process...  there might be one listed here (down the page)

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/175943-ki-396s-kpt-684-subs-heresy-iiis-and-much-more-updated-list/

It does however, seem to come with driver attached.  Still....  it's a bit more than half off what (I understand) they are when priced new.

You won't find them coming up for sale too often....  I suppose it's happened, just not something someone sells once they hear it.

It's a good little horn.

1 hour ago, Coytee said:

Unless I don't understand the process...  there might be one listed here (down the page)

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/175943-ki-396s-kpt-684-subs-heresy-iiis-and-much-more-updated-list/

It does however, seem to come with driver attached.  Still....  it's a bit more than half off what (I understand) they are when priced new.

You won't find them coming up for sale too often....  I suppose it's happened, just not something someone sells once they hear it.

It's a good little horn.

Nice! Thanks for the tip! Wonder if it's a pair though. Will PM the seller.

1 hour ago, Coytee said:

It's a good little horn.

Sadly they don't ship 😞 Was ready to pull the trigger.

• 9 months later...

I am seeking a SINGLE k-510 HORN,

...for modifying my LaScala as a 2-Way Center Channel, to match my new K-396 speakers.

Anyone have a SINGLE  K-510 HORN for sale ?

Craig LeMay

Born2Rock@Comcast.net