Finally a classifieds section?

justin_tx_16

Tell me if you think this would be a good addition to my site. Right now we post here when we want to sell our stuff, but we all want a REAL classifieds section. Klipsch does not want to be held responcible for anything that could go wrong. Understandable.

But how about this? I allready have the forum setup for this. I could remove 90% of the pointless forums on my site (rightnow the bulletin board is unused) and make a classifieds section. No charge for posting your system, you just take any and all risk. I have a friend who is a high profile lawyer in houston who (not my friend, my grandmothers) said he has something allready written up that he could critique to make it fit this, just to protect me.

What you could do...

Sell your a/v stuff at no charge

Host as many pics as you want

Start and stop bidding when you want

Open forum, someone screw you over, let everyone else know

24/7/365

Think I should add this? Really quite simple, just don't want to add something no one will use. It would be a place where all klipsch lovers know to go for a better chance at buying and selling klipsch and whatnot to and from good homes.

give me your thoughts if you will 9.gif

try it out and tell me what you think

http://soundwise.org/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi

Do me a favor. go ahead and sign up for the forum. i want to make sure that it is working correctly. once before it would not allow some ppl to register w/o any reason, just curious if i finally hacked that and got it to work.

it is really just a quick job, within the next two weeks the old soudn wise will be gone for good and the new one will be fully up and running including the new forum which is once again, http://soundwise.org/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi

Thanks for your input. Heck, try making some posts while you are at it!

what was it telling you as the message? anything in particular? let me make sure you are fully registered... brb

ok. you have to fill in everything except the instant messenger sections. i did that so i could have info if something was done bad, like someone not delivering, i could have their location and name so you can help find them if anything... yeah

worked for me, fill out anything and everything but you can the instant messenger options.

like i said, i just did it, klipschtastic is the username.

if you need help, i can administratively sign you up.

ok. it should be fixed now. i did not have it allowing un authorized members from replying. i fixed that.

gonna have to wait longer hehe this is the second Klipsch UBB name i ever had, i have NO clue what the other one was, but i had about 45 posts on it. i bet they purged it by now.