Something for all parents:

kenratboy

No, I am just kidding!

Do you really think I would come on a forum that was primarly made of adults and say for real that kids suck? I think not. The 9.gif was the hint. But honestly, I am just having fun.

I have seen my 4 year old cousin about 6 times a year since he was born, and it is neat! I don't hate kids.

Klipsch out -->

This is going to come off badly no matter what....so..

GO FOR THE GUSTO...

I am so tired of people showing pictures me of babies/children less than 6 months of age and the proud parents asking who the baby resembles the most, as in mother or father, while My first thoughts migrate to Mr Clean, Mr Magoo. a member of Blue man group, Yoda, Buddah, Rocky, Bullwinkle (scarey) and these people really think that I care about the "GoesInto" versus the "GoesOutta" process of the digestive reality.

14.gif

This is going to come off badly no matter what....so..

GO FOR THE GUSTO...

I am so tired of people showing pictures me of babies/children less than 6 months of age and the proud parents asking who the baby resembles the most, as in mother or father, while My first thoughts migrate to Mr Clean, Mr Magoo. a member of Blue man group, Yoda, Buddah, Rocky, Bullwinkle (scarey) and these people really think that I care about the "GoesInto" versus the "GoesOutta" process of the digestive reality.

14.gif

I will defend the fact that everyone has to flaunt their babies, and the fact it's annoying.

There are 6,000,000,000 people on Earth. About 12-15,000,000,000 people have lived ever. They were ALL babies. Most were loved by their parents, familt, and friends, THAT IS FINE!!!

But please, you baby is NOT the cutest, your baby will resemble whoever you think it well, etc.

Being a proud, responcible parent is one thing, having to force people to say it is "the cutest" or "oh, he looks just like his mother" is really annoying.

When my cousin arrived, we (including my aunt and uncle) were realistic. We were very glad he was a happy, healthy baby, but we didn't get into the whole looks/cuteness thing. I am so glad. Being in a family of rational realists is VERY nice. No awkward Thanksgivings, not walk outs during family gatherings, etc. It it so very nice.