MOUNT KING K-HORNS

Dale W

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MICHAEL: Yes there are lots of jobs in your field. I'm a board member of the local apprenticeship commitee and most of our work is trying to spark intrest in the trade.

If your a lover of the outdoors i would suggest calgary over edmonton. I have lots of conections down there and could possibly line you up with a shop.

The shops up here pay more money as we have less manpower to choose from. Also cost of living is lower in edmonton than calgary.

Thanks, dale, I will keep that in mind ! Actually, early this morning, getting the mail, there was a letter from the ontario ministry of training, colleges and univerrsities. I opened it up, an lo and behold, they want me to attend Centennial College in scarborough, ont for my intermediate level march 03/03. Yee-ha ! Another two months 1400 kms from home. Sure will miss the girlfriend, though.15.gif Keep up the good work, and "shoot for shine". My personal weapon of choice in the booth is our shop's sata RP digital gun, loaded with a 1.4mm fluid tip. My gun is a sata NR2000 hvlp with a 1.3 . I will keep in touch.

MICHEAL: Thats great news, good luck in your studies.

my weapon of choice is a ECCO 40 (made in sweden) but i keep a hvlp sata NR 95 and RP digital hanging up in the mixing room just incase the enviromental dudes happen to wander in.

I'll post some pic's of a few guitar bodys i've done, very sweet. Both of the one's i have access to for picture sake are maple bodys. Both of them i candied one in green and one in blue, with about 8 coats of clear all sanded between coats then polished when done.

We are both lucky to have access to automotive products and spray boths for finishing wood.Out in B.C they use tons of acrylic urathane clear on sailboats for restoring various deck parts. Stands up better than any poly urathane product,

due to the extensive UV inhibitors and added flex agents.

Need any help in the trade, dont hasitate to ask. I've been on the bench as a refinisher for 15 years and a manager for the past 6 . Plus a board member of the apprenticship commitee for the last year.