The Klipsch Audio Community
Kalifornian

FS McIntosh MC275 VI

Lower price - $4000 Happy wife happy life.....Too much stuff and have to downsize.  I didn't think I'd ever part with it but the day has come.  Used, like new McIntosh MC275 VI (from Audio Classics).  Have all original parts (including tubes). I am in Northern CA and would like local pickup but am willing to drive and/or ship if it makes sense.  Currently has Gold Lion KT88 power tubes and Electro Harmonix pretubes.  Asking $4000

20180711_143527_resized.jpg

Just noticed those ARE NOT scratches on the transformers just dust.  I can send more detailed pics via text or email for interested parties.

Edited by Kalifornian
Price reduced

On 7/11/2018 at 5:51 PM, Kalifornian said:

Lower price - $4500 Happy wife happy life.....Too much stuff and have to downsize.  I didn't think I'd ever part with it but the day has come.  Used, like new McIntosh MC275 VI (from Audio Classics).  Have all original parts (including tubes). I am in Northern CA and would like local pickup but am willing to drive and/or ship if it makes sense.  Currently has Gold Lion KT88 power tubes and Electro Harmonix pretubes.  Asking $4500

20180711_143527_resized.jpg

Just noticed those ARE NOT scratches on the transformers just dust.  I can send more detailed pics via text or email for interested parties.

that has to be one hell of a great sounding amp , beautiful good luck with sale -I think these are litterally art work -

• Like 1

Last price reduction. $4000 firm plus shipping if not picking up locally (Rocklin,CA 95677) otherwise this baby is going into storage until I move into a house with room for dedicated stereo setup.