KPT-904 set, Kansas City, $1100 +$300 shipping

Emile

No affiliation ... but have a pair and they are AWESOME! Paid less for mine :D but might get these if they drop below $1000 even though I have no place for them.  To improve the WAF, I put the horns in a separate box and put grilles on all.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-KPT-904-940-LF-Speakers-with-B-C-KPT-904-HF-Horns-/273232568244 

Cheers, Emile

s-l1600.jpg

add-on ... Seller also has four (4)  KP-100's for $125 each + $35 shipping

14 minutes ago, Emile said:

No affiliation ... but have a pair and they are AWESOME! Paid less for mine :D but might get these if they drop below $1000 even though I have no place for them.  To improve the WAF, I put the horns in a separate box and put grilles on all.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-KPT-904-940-LF-Speakers-with-B-C-KPT-904-HF-Horns-/273232568244 

Cheers, Emile

s-l1600.jpg

add-on ... Seller also has four (4)  KP-100's for $125 each + $35 shipping

Not a bad deal considering what ive invested in mine thus far...

• Haha 1

Anyone has any thoughts if I could put the woofers in a closed (non-ported) cabinet and greatly reduce the size? Love these speakers, but just don't have enough room for another KP-450 (??) bass bin.

Thanks and Cheers, Emile :D 

Just had a brilliant idea :D Haha :D  @Dave A was looking for bass bins and I wanted the 510 horns.  Maybe we can beat up the seller together :D  PM send to Dave A. Or ... if anyone else is "just" looking for the KP-450 bins :D 

Cheers, Emile

• Emile changed the title to KPT-904 set, Kansas City, $1100 +$300 shipping
  • 4 weeks later...