Klipsch La Scala LSI-B "Professional" SOLD

avguytx

I thought I might want to keep these for our new house but, with the Belle's being done and with everything else going on with the house build, I'm just not going to have time to put into them.  They are bone stock with K-43 woofers, (what appears to be) K-51 mids, K-77 tweeters, and untouched AL-3 crossover networks.  The cabinets are in quite good shape for their age....these are 1996 models based on their sequential serial numbers.  If I were to keep them, I'd repaint them in some fashion with either DuraTex or some other method.  One of the front emblems looks great and the other is faded on one half of it.  Some Testors red and silver model paint might be able to fix that but, again, I have left these untouched.  All of the drivers work and sound as they should given their age, driver complement, and stock networks.  The cabinets have no gouges in them and the only real flaws are where some paint has come off thus  the reason for maybe repainting but they are quite presentable as they sit.  The plastic corner protector piece is intact on both bass bins as well.  These had been used in a restaurant and have no screw holes in them so they were never mounted.  They have removable upper back panels to access the mid/tweeter/crossover area and have the banana jacks on them as well as the 1/4" female speaker connector and are fused.

I will try to get more pictures posted soon of them tonight and am glad to answer any questions I can about them.   I also have these listed on Craigslist but at a higher price point for the tire kickers.

SOLD

20180708_122309-600x779.jpg

20180708_122324-600x706.jpg

20180708_141222-800x450.jpg

20180708_133053-800x450.jpg

00y0y_ebzBlLKHE79_1200x900.jpg

20180716_203825-600x1067.jpg

20180716_203851-800x450.jpg

• Like 2