What's the difference between the R-14PM and the R-15PM?

TechnoCat

I were at a shop and saw the R-14PM. We listened to them there and we bought it. But I didn't know they were the R-14PMs, all week I've been reading and watching reviews about the R-15PM and thought that was the model. We're yet to open it cause we're not sure if we're gonna return it and buy the 15s or not. I did really enjoy them at the store, but I wanna know, what's the difference between the speakers? (I can get the R-15PMs for the same price as the R-14PMs)

1 minute ago, Ceptorman said:

According to the specs, there are quite a few differences. The 15 has a 1' tweeter, the 14 has a 3/4" tweeter. The 15 has 50 watts vs 35. The FR is better on the 15, 62-24k....the 14 is 80-20k, so the 15 digs a little deeper.

Hmm, ok, thank you. However I see the 14 is newer and has a better looking remote control as well. Would that maybe affect the bluetooth (as I heard isn't very good on the 15s) or something else?

22 minutes ago, TechnoCat said:

Hmm, ok, thank you. However I see the 14 is newer and has a better looking remote control as well. Would that maybe affect the bluetooth (as I heard isn't very good on the 15s) or something else?

I believe you are correct, some BT problems with the 15s. 

The Klipsch.com site doesn't show the 15s are available, but the 14s are, that might be the reason why. The newer series is out.