The Ring

justin_tx_16

wow, i tried to put a little ShockWave movie in the thread and it went crazy! so ihad to revise it and get rid of the movie, so don't look at my revision... unless you want to see half the page load and the other half never appear....

yeah, i loved the movie. when i got back into my car a song came on and it said "she says your all gonna die in your cars....why does it have to be so dark... you live in a submarine"

after seeing the movie, if you had heard that come one as soon as you got in your car, you probably would have reason to be somewhat freaked out hehe

saw this movie last week, and it is one of the scariest movies i have seen after the age of ten (it was so easy to get scared back then). right in the first five minutes it has you in the edge of your seat. a few morons in the front row started laughing at the beginning, which is always annoying when people laugh at the scary parts, but the movie quickly shut them up.

the little boy has these weird eyes, as if he doesn't have retinas. very dark eyes, gives the movie some extra weirdness. it's also a loud movie, which doesn't let divert your attention during the scary parts.

this is a must see for anyone who wants to get a good scare.