Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Platinum Series Extended Edition Collector's Gift Set)

Kain

What are the differences between the Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Platinum Series Extended Edition Collector's Gift Set) and the Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Platinum Series Extended Edition)?

Click here on more info:

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Platinum Series Extended Edition)

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Platinum Series Extended Edition Collector's Gift Set)

The gift pack includes the 4 dvd in the collectors edition PLUS.......

New version of National Geographic Beyond the Movie: The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring DVD, with additional featurettes...oooooh

Exclusive Argonath bookends sculpted by the film's visual effects artists.....Ahhhhhhh

Exclusive Decipher trading cards......Eeeeeeee!

Special edition of the Lord of the Rings Fan Club official movie magazine...Wowsers!

Packaging illustrated by famed artist Alan Lee (whoever the flock he is)

All, For a mere $33.95 MORE.....6.gif

OKAY, Justin so I was slow...The sound effects were bogging me down. tee hee.

man, i can't wait for this thing to be release. and have any of you seen the new trailor for the two towers. unbelievable. not to get my hopes up but it looks like it's going to be better than the first movie. i'm currently reading the fellowship book. and man is it different. i'm almost done with it, and all in all i liked the movie better.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting the 4 disc set. I don't need all the other stuff. Supposedly, the 4 disc set comes with a movie ticket for The Two Towers, which is cool. I just hope it'll be accepted at my local theaters. The 30 extra minutes of Fellowship is what I'm looking forward to. I've seen the TV commercial for the new DVDs twice the last week.

I downloaded the final trailer for the new movie and it does look awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

the extra dvd is a special national geographic documentary, it explains the parallells between the world of the lord of the rings and our own. i watched it and i also watched the two bonus discs that come with the dvd, and i found the bonus discs a lot more interesting, to tell you the truth. the statuettes are what make the bigger set more attractive, if you don't want those then there is no reason to spend more money