Bob Dylan & Jefferson Airplane records for sale

Vectra

Bob Dylan - John Wesley Harding (2-eye red label stereo CS 9604)   - VG/VG 

nice glossy vinyl, nice cover except back has Feb 13, 1968 date & owners' name in ink

$5.00

Bob Dylan - Nashville Skyline - VG/VG
nice glossy vinyl, 2-eye red label stereo KCS9825, name written upper back corner

$6.00

Bob Dylan - Dylan (VG+/VG+) - 

$5.00

Bob Dylan - Dylan (VG+/VG+) - 

$5.00

Bob Dylan - Empire Burlesque (VG+/VG+)

$7.00

Bob Dylan - Blood on the Tracks  VG+/EX   PC 33235 
would be NM cover except right lower edge has some white edge wear

$15.00

Bob Dylan - Saved - EX/VG+ (corner clipped)  FC 36553 

$10.00

Bob Dylan - Self Portrait (2 LPS) -  VG+/ VG (has title and track listing sticker on cover) C2X 30050     excellent front cover, VG back with some wear

$9.00

Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited - CS 9189   - VG/VG  - reissue

$8.00

Bob Dylan - Bringing It All Back Home - CS 9128 - red label w/white 360 print - VG/VG
Nice gloss, some lines but none you can hear, ring wear on white cover

$9.00

Greatest Hits VG+/VG+  - repress

$8.00

Greatest Hits Vol II - EX/VG
$9.00

$20 LOT - all 8 records below          
Jefferson Airplane - Surrealistic Pillow  ("Nipper" RCA Victor)  G+/VG- (name printed under band title) 
Jefferson Airplane - After Bathing at Baxters ("Nipper RCA Victor) VG/VG      
Jefferson Airplane - Crown of Creation ("Nipper" RCA Victor) VG-/VG      
Jefferson Airplane - Long John Silver (nice VG/VG ("name written upper left corner)    
Jefferson Starship - Blows Against the Empire - VG-/VG-         
Jefferson Starship - Red Octopus (VG+/VG+ hole punch)        
Jefferson Starship - Freedom at Point Zero (EX/NM)           
Paul Kantner  Grace Slick - Sunfighter (VG+/VG-)          

3 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

@billybob @Ceptorman  Well how the heck did I know that live in years ago was gonna rape my vinyl before she moved out???  I guess maybe I should have given her that minty old car I bought for her to drive.  :)

That is a tough one. Rough on vinyl and may have been rough on your minty too. If live in would have been pleased by your answer to driving the car, may have been easier on your vinyl. Tradeoffs and compromises. Really hard to see clearly best choices when in the thick of it. Sorry to say think I understand...:rolleyes::emotion-50:

Was going to scoop those JAirplane in December. I snoozed too long. Enjoy replacements if some,and Pillow and Crown, hope you really enjoy...:lol:

• Like 1

@billybob  Nah, it wasn't a tough decision.  I already owned the car but she liked driving it, so thought she should just pack it full of her stuff and drive off into the sunset.  Her's was basically junk so she wanted to upgrade.  lolol  Had I given her the car she would have taken the LP's anyway.  The price you pay.  hahaha  I lost a lot of great tunes but really didn't notice them gone right away.  Too late then.  Last I heard she owned a bar in the Cayman Islands somewhere.  Maybe I should go look her up!  hahahaha  

12 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

@billybob  Nah, it wasn't a tough decision.  I already owned the car but she liked driving it, so thought she should just pack it full of her stuff and drive off into the sunset.  Her's was basically junk so she wanted to upgrade.  lolol  Had I given her the car she would have taken the LP's anyway.  The price you pay.  hahaha  I lost a lot of great tunes but really didn't notice them gone right away.  Too late then.  Last I heard she owned a bar in the Cayman Islands somewhere.  Maybe I should go look her up!  hahahaha  

Oh I see. Yes, maybe just hide the keys and keep you vinyl. A vinyl apprerciator then. Well, makes sense records would appreciate over time and viola, a bar in the islands. Who says women are not smarter then men. Or it could have been she read "Women are from Venus."

Yes, think I would look her up. Worth a drink with an umbie and a reminisce I would, lolol... Show up with some airplane...:lol:.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

Alright man, almost finished reminded me of Night Moves vinyl...Sunspot Baby, and then was reminded of Marylou on same side...we are not alone. I could tell you about being violated...except, have to say me...the perpetrator of my own sauve wa fare...thanks for the memories...lololol

• Haha 1