The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
GrapplesInStereo

Decware CSP2+ PRICE DROP

Asking $600 (now asking $500 firm) plus shipping and PayPal fees.

I am not the original owner and therefore can not transfer the warranty.

This decware headphone/pre amp was built in 2010 and was serviced by Decware by the previous owner some time in 2018. I have taken detailed photos of the amp so that any potential buyers can see the cosmetic condition for themselves prior to purchase. There are some slight scuffs here and there. I would grade this amp a 7/10 cosmetically. It is fully functional and is 100% performing to spec.

I am including some NOS tubes with less than 30 hours on them since purchase. I have included pics of the tubes in this post. They are 1 Tung-Sol 5Y3GT Rectifier Tube and 3 6N1P tubes made at MELZ Moscow plant in the 1950s. 

The only reason I am selling is because I need to switch to a more compact system and need a remote for my new setup. My stereo is moving into my office and I really need to reduce my footprint and need a remote so that I can control volume, inputs, etc. from across the room.

IMG_4855.jpg

IMG_4856.jpg

IMG_4857.jpg

IMG_4858.jpg

IMG_4859.jpg

IMG_4860.jpg

I loved this amp and hate to see it go. Make me an offer! I used this with some Sennheiser HD 650s and loved the combo. Performance-wise it's my favorite headphone amp I've ever had.

Just now, opusk2k9 said:

Where are you located?

My zip code is 27104. I am in northwest North Carolina. I can ship this unit. I'd guess shipping and PayPal fees would probably be over $50 but under $70.

44 minutes ago, Schu said:

Thanks for thinking of me SCHU but this one is not for me.  I am super happy with my Cary SLP98F1 I got from Cornman

GLWS though Jan

9 hours ago, joessportster said:

Thanks for thinking of me SCHU but this one is not for me.  I am super happy with my Cary SLP98F1 I got from Cornman

GLWS though Jan

Thanks Joe. Glad to hear you’ve got something you’re liking for now. I had a bad case of the upgrades last year and hoping I can settle on something long term myself soon. 

Also thanks to Schu for the shout out. 

I will admit I would love to see how the OTL pre-amp function would sound but the Cary with its remote is awfully nice to have.  I have heard nothing but good reports about the CSP2 in every forum I frequent. 

Nice!

Congrats to buyer and seller!