Just a fun idea

cdsang

OK, say your some cleaner guy for a billionare and he ask the group of cleaners who knows alot about audio equimpment. You speak up and he says buy be the best stuff you can get with this and gives you $100,000. You ask, sir, what room are you putting this in. You see the room is pretty big. Say 30 by 30 by 15 feet. What would you get this billonare with that kinda money? All the stuff I can think of might only get about to 30-40,000 dollors worth of stuff. Just something you might have fun doing. Any answers would be awsome. (by the way, no this didn't happen to me, its just a thought I had)

cd, $100k would be no problem but I don't have enough experience when it comes to those ultra expensive amps & processors, though krell, levison, bryston come to mind. sure ears can chip in there. 9.gif

but for speaks i'd definitely start out w/ 4 khorns & 3 belles. for subs 4 velo hgs-18 or 4 svs ss if more for HT.

but that's only around $30k so far. since i'd only get klipsch speaks it'd be hard to get to $100k but i'm sure i could do it if i had to. 9.gif

I can't remember the name of the company but I do remember reading in Absolute Sound (or was it Stereophile?) about a pair of hgome speakers that run $132,000 a pair and are about seven feet tall with four units (two HF cabinets and two LF).

Tell he needs to sweeten the pot a little.

As Burt Reynolds said in "Smokey and the Bandit": "I need a car....a speedy car..........speedyer than that."