klf 20 fronts mess up my tv pic. please help cant move them

gmacinwj

Yes. You need a simple set of Bucking magnets. These are donut shaped magnets that neutralize the magnetic feild coming out from the speaker magnet on the back side of the magnet, does nto change speaker performance. you simply find the right magnet and clue it to the speaker magnet.

an easy fix :)

The bucking magnets are not cheap, but "should" do the trick. I installed them on my KLF-30's & KLF-10 CC. I still can't get the speakers closer than about 12"s from the TV, but perhaps my RCA is more sensitive than some other sets.

Use some 1 minute quick dry epoxy and make sure the magnets don't move while drying. The speakers will have to be removed and you might need to enlarge the tweeter horn hole to fit it back in with the magnet glued on. A file or course sandpaper will do the trick. Good luck...Mike

i was considering this option because i called the tech line and the guy said the bucking magnets may or may not do the trick so don't want to waste $160 on magnets for the both and all of the speakers inside. I like the sheet metal idea because in my theater i have a curtian in front so you only see the screen and the sheets of metal could be easily hidden