Lascala grill covers?

Dale W

I have one of my lascalas that the paint is starting to flake off the horn and it looks terrible. You can stick your finger nail under the chip and lift off the black finish.I really don't want to remove the horn and re-paint it to badly.Does anyone have the grille covers on there own lascalas or has anyone made there own? I rather touch it up and cover it with a grille cover than to re-paint.

Grilles can be ordered directly from Klipsch. My first set of La Scalas had them, so when I picked up a second pair that didn't, I ordered some. They come with the Klipsch logo on them. The frame for the grille must be ordered separatly, I thought they would come with it, but didn't. I think the the La Scala is more "home audio friendly" with the grilles. Much less industrial appearance.

I ordered my a couple months ago, at the time they had about 30 in stock. I received them about 10 days after ordering. Grilles were about $25 each, plus shipping. They come with self adhesive Velcro for installation. Remember, the wood frames are not included. I have yet to order those, I thought they were included. But, I remember thinking it was an awfully good price.... well it would have been.

Dillon : I may be having a brain fart today but were on this site do you go to find parts ? I do remember a while back there was a parts section you could get to that had all the drivers and parts listed with there part #'s . Is that still here ? or did all those drugs i did as a kid finally catch up to me. or maybe some of that blood coming out of my ears from excesive DB levels was carrying some gray matter with it . 14.gif

hi guys i ordered new grills to...and called about the trim they say its 1/2 inch quarter round...i think 1/2 inch base shoe moulding looks better i havent seen any of the grills of late but right after i bought my La Scalas they changed the grill frame, i would like to have the newer frame,,,,,will have to make it i guess.i went to home depot bought some base shoe moulding will work on it this week end to see if i can make it look good.the last ones i seen ,,,,long time ago,,,looked like the grill cloth came up flush with the front of the wood trim,,,any one got these and can post a pic would help a lot of use with La Scalas...well thanks rick out p.s. KLIPSCH please get dealers to put hertiage in showrooms,,,people need to see and hear them