And a "bullshit" to you, Sir !

pgh

Yep, it's an original "bull****" pin collected upon first visit to Hope, circa 1977.

bullpin.jpg

I had the privilege of meeting Mr. Paul on this visit.

Considered very fortunate.

"Them hairy sum*****es make radios out there, don't they?"

post-5139-13819245605838_thumb.jpg

Okay, Okay!

So, posting my BS button was a "little?" lame, but I thought you guys would like to see it!

Back in the day, there was a little basket full of BS pins, sitting on a table in the entrance hall of the Klipsch facilities. I grabbed a handful, and this is the only one remaining. I display prominently on top of my monitor to let others know what wonderful creations are born of this computer. BS!

3.gif Like Yo Stuff, Brother!

I was just checking out the Mac page http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/. Had no idea they were making car audion equip.

Man, that's sum great stuff.

Don't know if you ever visited the listening room at Hope, but they used a McIntosh 2500(?) for power. Sounded sweeet!

How do you like the Belle's?

I'm considering a Belle as a center channel for my Kwhoppers.

Do you know if they can still be purchased as a single?

pgh,

A Belle is the speaker PWK designed to be the ultimate center between Khorns. I think they are a good speaker even though I have modified them. I just like to think I made them even better!

At the time my McIntosh stuff was made, I don't thing there was much better available. I really can't see putting that high grade of stuff in my car though. The stereo would be worth more than the car!

Al K.

----------------

On 11/7/2002 8:48:13 PM Al Klappenberger wrote:

I really can't see putting that high grade of stuff in my car though. The stereo would be worth more than the car!

Al K.

----------------

Oh AL, Don't you know, that's they way to do it now-a-days.6.gif Stereo and Rims must exceed cost of vehicle. The actual vehicle is not important.LOL

Sidebar: I could have barely bought a pair of ALK's with what I sold my last vehicle for.LOL Luckily I now ride in style. A company vehicle with a gas card.

EJ 9.gif