FOUND accomodation for Masters 2020 Augusta GA

jimjimbo

FOUND Long shot I know.  Two of us traveling to Augusta immediately after SWAG for Sunday April 5 to Friday April 10.  Need a room with 2 beds or one bed and enough room to put down an air mattress.  Willing to pay a fair price.  Please PM me if you have any contacts in the area or can help.  Thanks.

I don't think I will be blessed to go this year like 2019.  We drove from Macon to Augusta for round 3 on Saturday.  Are you going for round 1 and 2?  Have you checked for hotel rooms in Macon or Athens or even Columbia, SC?

Bill

We are going to be there for Mon-Wed practice, and then Thursday first round.  I'm pulling out all the stops to find a reasonable place to stay as this is what I consider my number 1 "bucket list" item.  Don't normally like to use that term, but, it is....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

We are going to be there for Mon-Wed practice, and then Thursday first round.  

That is great my friend.  You will love it.  Like no other tourney you have ever been to.  The beauty, oh the beauty.  On Thursday, go set your chairs at 14(no one will bother them) and then get your caps, shirts, coffee mugs(if you have not bought any by now), and take them to the car.  Oh, leave your cameras and cell phones in the car also.  Come back and enjoy.

6 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

I'm pulling out all the stops to find a reasonable place to stay as this is what I consider my number 1 "bucket list" item.  Don't normally like to use that term, but, it is....

You mentioned "bucket list" last year and now it is coming to fruition.

This is the hat(except green 2019) I bought for me and my dad.

2019 Masters Heather Green Performance Tech Hat

Have a great time.

Bill

• Like 1