Which Receiver should I get?

Hi everyone, 

It is the first time Im creating a topic :D

Im planning to build a 5.1 home theatre for my house, this is what Ive been thinking about but I don't really know what receiver I should get there are so many options and honestly Im not good at electronics.

Here is the list of what I thought:

2x RP-6000F

2x R-41M

1x N-52C

1x R12SW

Could you please help me to decide which receiver should I get?

Also if you have any suggestions regarding the speakers models please let me know.

Thank you in advance,

Joaquin

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joaquin Gonzalez said:

Hi everyone, 

It is the first time Im creating a topic :D

Im planning to build a 5.1 home theatre for my house, this is what Ive been thinking about but I don't really know what receiver I should get there are so many options and honestly Im not good at electronics.

Here is the list of what I thought:

2x RP-6000F

2x R-41M

1x N-52C

1x R12SW

Could you please help me to decide which receiver should I get?

Also if you have any suggestions regarding the speakers models please let me know.

Thank you in advance,

Joaquin

Any receiver with 150 watts per channel or even more should be adequate among the japanese brands and there are a lot to choose from 7,1 and upwards , dont be shy to buy bigger and more power than what you need to have a lot of headroom  rather than being confined to low power and stretched to the hilt -

So give us a bit of info on the room size & things like carpeted or hard wood floors etc. This could help with speaker choices. Also if music will be include in the plans - if so what kind, do you like? A lot of bass or more into a balanced sound?

As for power, like mentioned above more is better, more damage is done with under powering than having more than you might feel you need.

And welcome to the forum.