Sony CX985V, Denon AVR-888, Harmony Hub Va Beach Area

rplace

Its been almost 2 years since a very close friend of mine died and his wife is now looking to clean a few things out of the house. There won't be many if any pictures but I know this stuff was all working perfectly when he passed. Hoping to find somebody somewhat local to Va Beach, Va as she is not looking to ship or sell things individually. I told her I'd check if any interest here before she goes with things like Offer up, face book, Craig's list, etc.

• SONY CX985V - I think there was some after market interest in these because they held so many discs
  • Denon AVR-888 - Google it to look up the specs
  • Harmony Hub and remote - I actually have on of these and they work great
  • Monster Power strip - No details just assume it is thrown in for free

No real idea on price, I know one is required but I think we can bend the rules a bit here. If not let me know and I'll make something up. Check used ebay prices deduct a bit to make it worth your while and I am sure she would be fine with it. The big motivation here is not price but to make things simple/easy on her. Normally I'd pick these up, sell them for her and give her the money but I'm 5 hours away and not traveling any time soon.

She also said she has a ton of DVDs and CDs. No idea on the list or count. If you were interested in pickup the gear I think she would be cool with a buck or two per disc if you take them all.

I'll get some more details over the weekend. Thanks for helping out if you can.