Counter Strike clan?

prodj101

Never got into CS... I played a lot of Duke Nukem3d, Quake II/III, and totally got submerged into Tribles2 for a while, but I have not played in a log time. Hell, I have had my XBox for about 10 months now and I still have not finished Halo.4.gif

However thought I must say that Half-Life has got to be one of my all time favs... Gawd that was a good game. I remember I would put the headphones on, turn the lights off and I litteraly would get freaked out. Geeze, here I am 30 some-odd years old getting the ebee geebees from a game. My wife came in once and tapped me on the shoulder, I about crapped a green donkey.

Ah ya, you have to turn the lights off with the head phones on when playing Half Life.

I have CS, and HL, and some had some others that I deleted, but I always play Firearms. (also a mod of HL) In my opinion, it is a far superior game as far as realism. A little different than CS, when switching between the two, I have a 5-mnute grace period where I don't know what is going on, then I am good again. I encourage all to check out FA... if you like CS but find it lacking at times. I play on the ROC and CMF servers... play as something I would recognize and I might see you there. 1.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I dont play CS,played Quake,Quake II and III planty,and my fave FPS is UT.I went by the nickname Illegal_Immigrant LOL

When I played 5-8 hours/day I was kicking *** and taking names,now I dont have the time to play long hours,and lost my HEAD SHOT...MONSTER KILL ability I had,I was killing almost all my foes with the sniper gun(no zoom please,just re set to 1280x1024 and minimum detail for blazing frame rates),one after the other,skilled players included.I could beat the game on Alpha & Omega against 15 bots in Instagib over and over around the clock!My best match was I got killed only 3 times in Alpha & Omega and the nearest bot was 16 kills away(30kill match). LOL Online it was easy to dominate,only one or two players posed real challenge(-/+ 1 kill from me).

Now I am no longer Illegal_Immigrant,just TheEAR on the Klipsch board

I know two people who play CS pro,one is in 11 th place and the other retired from the cray world of pro gaming in FPS.

When you play against the best its no longer fun,its a job and its alot of stress.I remember the few perfect matches where I did not die once,players said I was cheating and had an auto aim,well no I was damn good.Armor ripping was my preffered tactic,also no jumping just fast sarfing.

Good luck with your Klipsch CS team ProDJ.