***SOLD*** FS: KG 5.5s in Black Satin

TheHockeytowner

Hello all,

I have a pair of KG 5.5s in Black Satin for sale. They are all original. I am the 2nd owner; the previous owner dented one of the woofer dust caps but I managed to partially correct it (see photos).

They are not quite sequentially-numbered (serial numbers end in 452 and 454, respectively).

Overall they are in excellent shape given their age. They sound fantastic, too.

Local pickup preferred. I am located in the Detroit area but I'm willing to drive them out 120 miles to an online safe-sales location of our mutually-agreed choice.

Price is $480.

I accept cash or I can send you a PayPal invoice.

Due to their age, they are sold as-is. No warranty is offered or implied by the seller. All sales are final -- I do not accept returns.

More photos available here.

Thank you for your consideration!

01-front with grilles.png

Edited by TheHockeytowner
sold
  • Like 2

On 11/30/2020 at 7:53 PM, RandyH000 said:

Welcome to the Forum - GLWS ,  the speakers look in decent  shape -

On 12/1/2020 at 9:11 AM, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I have a pair of KG5.5, they sound great. Being a black finish, the serial number being one off has no bearing on the finishes. If the worse damage is shown in your pictures, I agree that they are in great condition and would be very easily touched up. 

GLWS

Thank you Randy and James :) 

On 12/1/2020 at 9:33 AM, RandyH000 said:

Dang   - how about I rephrase it    @TheHockeytowner       Welcome back to the Forum after an absence of almost 10 years  , where have you been for so long ?

Thank you for the welcome back! It's a long story lol but it's good to be back here!

I was without Klipsch speakers for most of that time. I had a pair of refinished and upgraded KG4s (Crites titanium tweeter diaphragms and rebuilt crossovers) in the mid 2010s; I broke even on those when I sold them. I picked up the KG5.5s locally from their first owner back in March, but now I am downsizing by year's end.

FWIW, I am open to reasonable offers, although I realize now I neglected to state that in my opening post.

Thank you for looking!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...