The Others

m00n

Anyone seen that movie yet? Freeken-A man. Had mega goose bumps on my arms several times. Good movie, very good. Definitly had my sensory in a hightened state when I went outside after the movie to go smoke a cigg, and it was all foggy and dark.

The biggest problem with "The Others" was that "Sixth Sense" came out a year earlier and used the same underlying theme in another setting.

In my view, Sixth Sense was far less predictable and much more effective. Let me suggest you view it first. I recommend it.

Gil

----------------

On 12/2/2002 11:29:06 PM William F. Gil McDermott wrote:

In my view, Sixth Sense was far less predictable and much more effective. Let me suggest you view it first.

----------------

Gil

Yeah, I seen it back when it was out a long time ago. That was a freaky movie too.

synthfreek

never heard of any of those movies. Are they good?

i think its funny, because 15 minutes into the 6th sense i knew the 'secret'. for me it was way too obvious and i left the theater going, "well it was ok" when everyone else was peeing their pants with shock. with the others, it wasnt a shocker, but i didnt see it coming. still a very entertaining movie. those footsteps running across the celing sounded real in my apartment. i thought one of my roommates was running across the room upstairs.

the devil's backbone... if you havent seen it, do. i really enjoyed that movie.