YoutubeTV

henry4841

What prompted you to get it? It’s $65/mo after the free trial. It offers fewer local stations than I pickup for free OTA. It gives sports, news, family, and lifestyle channels similar to what a cable company does. Aren’t the frame rates low and doesn’t this cause for a less than smooth viewing experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive been using it for what seems like at least a year, probably longer.

it started out at $40 month and it was great... now at $65 we're probably loosing our advantage.

one thing I dont like about it is that I can not jump back and forth between previous channels... one good thin about it is, UNLIMITED STORAGE>

5 hours ago, baron167 said:

What prompted you to get it? It’s $65/mo after the free trial. It offers fewer local stations than I pickup for free OTA. It gives sports, news, family, and lifestyle channels similar to what a cable company does. Aren’t the frame rates low and doesn’t this cause for a less than smooth viewing experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was afraid of the frame rate issues I have experienced on the internet at times myself but so far no problem. Works as well as satellite. I have an outside antennae not needing local stations but some are included in the price.