Threat made against Bob G's life

jwgorman

Bob,

I want you to give appropriate weight to this threat. It's not funny.

If Klipsch does not start to make cornwall IIs again in veneered birch and oak, I'm going to come to your office, all dolled up in something very risky from Victoria's Secret, heels and nasty red lipstick, announce to the office that "I'm having your baby" and sing Donna Summer's "Love to Love Ya Baby" at the top of my voice.

You been warned my friend. Your (social) life will be completely snuffed out. I know where you work fella...

kiss kiss

jwgorman

Well, after reconsidering and figuring that he would only be posing as a woman.... And I didn't want a "Crying Game" experience to happen. LOL

I do, however, want to be in line for a new set of Klipsch Cornwalls. I think these are some of the finest speakers EVER made. I also have the Klipschhorns and Heresy's to compare them too also.

I did a similar thing to Nanci Barnes once down in Hope. She gladly loaded up my Uhaul with Khorns and showed me the door. Small price for her to pay to get me the heck out of there.

And I should probably mention the cornwalls have to be veneered plywood or I recreate the whole Sharon Stone/Basic Instinct/interrogation scene. Then nobody keeps lunch down.

jwgorman