Speakers for jolida SJ 302A tube amp

Barefootserpent

I want to set up this tube amp in a small living room area. I will only run a turntable as single component. I have everything except speakers.  I read several reviews on the Klipsch kg4 speakers and that's looks like it could be a match. Unfortunately there are none for sale close to me and I cannot listen to them but several for sale at distances. What would be your opinion of a good speaker system for this tube amp? Thanks very much I'm glad to be on board with you

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Barefootserpent said:

I want to set up this tube amp in a small living room area. I will only run a turntable as single component. I have everything except speakers.  I read several reviews on the Klipsch kg4 speakers and that's looks like it could be a match. Unfortunately there are none for sale close to me and I cannot listen to them but several for sale at distances. What would be your opinion of a good speaker system for this tube amp? Thanks very much I'm glad to be on board with you

Welcome to the forum!

Why not go for the Klipsch RP600M (or the slightly older RP160M)? They can be found new at greatly reduced prices and they sound amazing with a tube amplifier. Take note that these are bookshelf speakers. You really need to consider the placement when you buy speakers. You could buy speaker stands for them, or you must invest in floorstanding speakers.

• Like 1