• 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 7 replies
  7. Cary SLP-98 Preamplifier.

• 3 replies
  8. In memoriam Roger Modjeski

• 1 reply
  • Recent Posts

• Maybe the likes of st. Germain? He gained alot of traction in the early 2000's for his infusion of house and jazz music, might not be what your looking but i feel like its worth listening to.  Edm is a very broad genre, and taste in edm varys widely among groups and location.  If your talking popular edm, florence and the machine - spectrum is a pretty powerful track, maybe lorent shark- still feel the rain.  Pm me if you want recomendations based on genre, i have tons of deep house, trance, and progressive tracks, but not so much edm.
    • Got thru a couple more LP's after that group.  Now outta that mode after a slight gear change and listening to another one the second time thru.  Hate it when that happens but it sounds ohhhh sooo good!!!    First time I saw them was on the beach w/a couple beer trucks sittin down there with them.  WHAT a show that was.  Just decided to do it and they did it!   Annie Lennox and the Eurythmics with "Touch" their 3rd Studio album released in 1983.  Great listen w/amazing seperation and a stellar mix & mastering.     It's hard to believe this is the 6th and last Doors album, which was released in 1971.  Jim Morrison passed only 3 months after it's release.  The bluesy beat and sound mixed so well w/Jim's voice it took them to a new level imo.  I have them all I think and saw this one so yup  I had to.  Two times through it and gonna hit it again tomorrow.  Just sounds totally amazing!        
    • I'm going to have to get that... TY
    • Another great afternoon spent with the company of Jazz music    Artist - Dave Dallwitz Jazzmen ‎ Title – Midnight Crawl Part of the Jazz Makers series    ID - https://www.discogs.com/Dave-Dallwitz-Jazzmen-Midnight-Crawl/release/7041681      
    • Where can I find the serial number for my new T-5 so I can register them also where can I find the Connect App for the T-5
    • Porterhouse for me....large filet side please.
    • No I haven't. Your point makes sense regarding application of the "plasti-dip" and I believe that is the proper way to go. I like the variety of colors they offer which will nicely contrast the powder coat coloring.   Thanks to all! I will post pictures later.  
    • } My hunts are very specific - I look for stock labeled “T-Bone, Ribeye, KC Strip” only. Cuts down on waste but the hunting can be frustrating—
    • } More or less. As Dennis describes, it’s a power amp with a volume pot -