Klipsch Reference Series not made in USA?

Kain

Ill tell ya one thing, ive seen Mexicans work non stop, and not quit till the job is done!

Even without breaks!

Where i work, i continue to do all the work my co workers wont do, which is mostly everything!

Same ol same ol LOL!

I think ill build another set of Klipschorns bass bins, use altec drivers, my 511s , K-77 tweeters, and AA crossovers!

Thatll keep me busy!

Jim9.gif

Man oh man.

Who cares?

Well, I for one do.

Sure, we are immersed in a global ecomony.

But who really gains from this?

We the consumers?

Unless your a suit turning a 6 figure salary, chances are you're not truly benefiting from buying cost effective, inferior products that some faceless corporation spits out in hopes to gain control of that products' market.

There are many, many reasons that the last 15-20yrs has been hard on both producer and consumer.

Unfortunately, the producers did something about it, the consumers didn't do enough.

We had a chance, but now it's gone.

All we as consumers can do now is take care off our owm a$$ and try to make well informed purchases.

It's not about the name or place of origin anymore, it's all about knowing corporate philosophy and performance coupled with their concept of integrity and build quality.

IMHO. Without that insight, your just throwing you money to the wind.

For me, it's all about spending my income and investing my portfolio where it's going to best benefit my children and I. Period.

That wasn't always my view, but you gotta take care of your own.

John.