JEM Performance Audio contact information

JEM

Forum members -

Recently I have received request notification from members on this forum asking for information and assistance.  For some reason, I cannot access or reply to your messages through the forum.  Please send any requests directly to my email which is as follows:

theaudioroom@verizon.net 

I apologize if you have tried to contact me through this forum and did not get a reply.  Hopefully the problem will be corrected soon but to be sure I get your message, send all requests directly.

Thanks for your support! 

Jim

JEM Performance Audio 

412-401-6915

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JEM said:

Forum members -

Recently I have received request notification from members on this forum asking for information and assistance.  For some reason, I cannot access or reply to your messages through the forum.  Please send any requests directly to my email which is as follows:

theaudioroom@verizon.net 

I apologize if you have tried to contact me through this forum and did not get a reply.  Hopefully the problem will be corrected soon but to be sure I get your message, send all requests directly.

Thanks for your support! 

Jim

JEM Performance Audio 

412-401-6915

JIM   ----you need 5 posts to be able to read PM messages on the forum -----go ahead reply to this post and you'll see the messages