Holy Freaken Cow

cdsang

I didn't know exactly where to put this, bass and Klipsch are the main subject. I went and tried this DVD player in my room and to see how much bass is needed to make it skip(didn't happen thou). Well after awhile of this I just happen to look to my back to left to see my back speaker falling off the shelf. Of course I was shocked to see this, but I went and chekced it out. Most of it was fine. It feel from about 7 feet and all it got was a small dent. Talking about built quality. But I think my PS2 is a better indicator of whats to loud. If it skips, its to loud in my room. But what impresses me most is, no sub, and still clean, object vibrating bass from 4 8 inch woofers for that matter. Can't imagine what the RSW 15 will do. Might actully be over kill if I turn it up all the way even cleanly.

All I was useing for bass was my RF-3IIs. I also used a Yamaha RXV-992 reciver and an Onkyo 535 single disk DVD player connected by a Monster Cable lightspeed 100 optical cable. I do remember it was one of my really hard hitting songs. I think its the only song I have that hits that hard. My KSW-100 had trouble with it even at low levels. I don't used that sub anymore. Well maybe for a nice looking crossover but thats it.

Where the hello was this thread a while back when I was getting crapped on for suggesting that one of our members be careful about putting Heresy's on a shelf and suggested that he might want to add a small retaining lip !!

Ah ! Well I usually think of the perfect comeback 10 minutes after the fact so this fits too.

9.gif