Help with my Klipsch F300 tower speakers please

Pastor James

Hello all the horns are the only things that make a sound from my Kilpcsh F300 towers when I hook up to DN1080 Sony receiver I hooked up some Polk towers to the same input and they work fine also I have a pair of F30 towers that I hooked up but only the horns work on them also please advise bottom line is every speaker works with my Sony DN1080 receiver except for my Klipsch towers please help me out thanks 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Moved this here Pastor @Pastor James so it would get more views and responses (it some how ended up in the Garage Sale section, which can happen depending on which browser you use to post). 

I'm sure you will get a lot of help on this here. 

Can you take a couple of photos of the rear of your speakers (the speaker terminals, etc.) and post them here, I think that will people in their efforts to assist you. 

Travis

• Like 1

• Travis In Austin changed the title to Help with my Klipsch F300 tower speakers please
16 hours ago, Pastor James said:

Hello all the horns are the only things that make a sound from my Kilpcsh F300 towers when I hook up to DN1080 Sony receiver I hooked up some Polk towers to the same input and they work fine also I have a pair of F30 towers that I hooked up but only the horns work on them also please advise bottom line is every speaker works with my Sony DN1080 receiver except for my Klipsch towers please help me out thanks 

can you  take a picture of the Binding posts of your Speakers  showing how you connected the wiring  tx

1 hour ago, Travis In Austin said:

Moved this here Pastor @Pastor James so it would get more views and responses (it some how ended up in the Garage Sale section, which can happen depending on which browser you use to post). 

I'm sure you will get a lot of help on this here. 

Can you take a couple of photos of the rear of your speakers (the speaker terminals, etc.) and post them here, I think that will people in their efforts to assist you. 

Travis

Travis thanks sir it is working great 👍 

• Like 1