Sold FS KP-262 W/ New Woofers SOLD

Woofers and Tweeters

Selling a pair of KP 262. The cabinets and metal grills are in great condition. They have brand new Eminence Kappa Pro 12a woofers (I bought them new a few days ago). These have been hanging in a church and their condition shows that they haven't been moved from show to show. The worst part is that someone painted the metal frames for haning them and there might be some paint on the tops and bottoms from hasty brush strokes. These have huge mid horns and sound great. $750, close to Lexington Ky.

<edit / additionally>

I am open to trades / partial trade. I am looking for a nice preamp, CD player with USB port or maybe the right integrated amp.

262.thumb.jpg.0b46ec9a9aaa259dd563581a0dabcbf5.jpg1770020109_262cropped.thumb.jpg.e94cf1d4186773e9ee16fb5f0ecd30da.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Selling a pair of KP 262. The cabinets and metal grills are in great condition. These have huge mid horns and sound great. $750, close to Lexington Ky.

What are the three way speakers behind them, 362's? 

These have sold. I have a second pair that I can't wait to put into service. I am really liking these. I hope to AB them to the KP250. I like my Heresy II, but there is no need to bring them to the battle. 

Thanks for the PMs and interests. 
Soon, I will be offering some KP362....maybe.