Happy new year freinds

Jim Cornell

Still partyin'...almost spilled my Jack and Coke on my Cornwalls whilst walking towards the Mac to turn up Depech Mode...damn! My Cornwalls know how to throw a New Years party, but I think I've reached my limit (hic)! Man, the cops just gave us a visit...seems the neighbors don't like us lighting off bottle rockets for the second night in a row. But it's okay for the people across the neighborhood to set off mortor shells and light up the night sky here in muggy Florida! Go figure (rednecks)...oh well. 14.gif

Time to kick everyone out soon and finally go to bed (and pass out).

Have a happy and prosperous New Years everyone in KlipschLand! 3.gif

Happy New Year to all!

This New Year, we had a blast. We rented a big hall. A friend is a DJ, so he brought his equipment, Cerwin Wegas, don't know the model, but they were huge, about 8' tall. All in all 6000 Watts. He also brought lights, lasers, and smoke machine. We also had lots of these neon rings that you put on your wrist or neck. Over 200 people showed up!!! And we didn't stop all night from 10pm to 6:30am, which is unheard of for California. Lots of euro-trance, energy, techno, and some rap. Had sore muscles the next day, and a terrible hangover.

Vladi

Hey, cluless, glad you got into the Happy New Beer spirit... and we all trust that you have had many happy returns.

Beer is the one commodity in which the container is not only what is likely to get recycled!

By-the-buy, which beers/ales do you recommend for your fav music groups? ...which for your fav DVD's?

It's about time we got the full impact of "CluBrewOlogy 101" to apply to our next Klipsch head banging sound session?

Or should we bide our time until we realize the nautical pause that refreshes ...and then head for the head? =HornEd

PS: Happy New Year to all I may have missed!

PPS: Clu, is there any calendar that would reflect a cluless day of celebration to usher in a new year? ...a new beer?

PPPS: IMHO, just about any beer is better than submitting to a horny fox (terrier)...14.gif

Hiya Ed - and A Happy New to You also.

Hmmm, a beer associated with a band. Interesting concept, but that could be a mite problematic since I usually throw 6 cds in the player and hit the ole random button. So I would have to switch beers every 3 to five minutes, and to prevent waste, that would mean that I would have to drink really REALLY Fast...I don't think I'm up to 12 beers per hour, but what the hell, I'll give it a try. Tee hee. I'd better go shopping for a bigger fridge, maybe put 2 or 3 spares in the garage.